United States Army
El Paso, Texas
CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE IT FULL SIZE
For those who did Basic Training at Fort Bliss in the '60s, you would remember the Reception Center, the "H" shaped Logan Heights barracks and the Hawk AIT buildings.
These pictures are from Mike Lambert, AIT Training in 1976.
These pictures are ones I took in 1967 at Fort Bliss, Texas.
- My Hawk memories from Okinawa 1967-'69
- Hawk Picture Page 1 - Main Island Okinawa, Japan
- Hawk Picture Page 2 - Tokashiki Island, Okinawa, Japan
- Hawk Picture Page 3 - South Korea
- Hawk Picture Page 4 - West Germany
- Hawk Picture Page 5 - Fort Bliss, Texas
- Hawk Picture Page 6 - Vietnam
- Hawk Picture Page 7 - Panama Canal
- Hawk Picture Page 8 - Florida
- Hawk Picture Page 9 - Before there was Hawk...
- Navy EC-121 Shoot Down in Sea of Japan, April 1969
- B-52 Crash at Kadena AFB, November 1968
- Air Force Mace "B" Missiles (nukes) on Okinawa
- 30th Artillery Uniform Patches, Crest, Brass and Insignias
- History of Air Defense at Fort Bliss - 1972
- Military Personnel Records - Request Re-Issue of your Military Medals & Records
- General Orders and Code of Conduct
- What ever happened to the Hawk Sites on Okinawa?
- Hawk Battery MOS's, Inventory & Technical Drawings
- Purchase Military Rank and Weapon Badges, Medals, Dog Tags and Insignias
- Go to my PC Repair Web Page
- Click here to eMail me at: email@example.com
This Web site was designed and is maintained by Tom Madracki, US56708259. For further information about this Hawk Missile Web Page, if you have pictures you'd like to see up here, or if you'd like to talk about the good old days, please CLICK HERE to send e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.